Finance your Treatment
– The bank’s preferential customers: 1.35 %. To be eligible to this rate, the bank validates whether the patient belongs to the segment.
– Personal plus Customers, those whose income is above $1,100,000:
a. Amounts between $1,000,000 and $10,000,000: 1.8 % or 1.9 % depending on the segment that the customer has in the bank.
b. Amounts higher than $10,000,000: 1.6%. Special rate which was authorized exclusively for inSer patients.
Between 12 and 60 months, depending on the borrowing capacity and subject to verification from the credit bureau and income support documentation.
3. Debt disbursement & payment:
– The money is disbursed to the patient’s account and he/she is responsible for paying to inSer, or it may be deposited into inSer account with prior authorization from the customer.
– The patient may request an amount higher than the cost of the treatment, in order to use the money for the purchase of medicines or for personal use.
– Loans may be paid in advance at any time or portions may be credited to the principal, without generating any penalties.
– Bancolombia data update form will be available in each of the headquarters, which must be completed by the patient for pre-approval.
– InSer sends this form to Bancolombia either digitalized or by fax.
– Bancolombia carries out the study that same day or no later than the next day. If the loan is pre-approved, the bank will contact the patient to collect the necessary documentation to legalize the loan, and will inform inSer that the credit has been pre-approved and after the study is completed, it will inform its approval.
5. Bancolombia Consultants:
Each one of inSer headquarters will have an office and a consultant assigned, as described below:
Manager: Maria Mercedes Anzola Rojas
Consultant: Sandra Liliana Rangel
Consultant’s telephone number: 612 2198 Ext. 141
Office: Centro Comercial Santa Barbara
Manager: Diana Zapata Londoño
Consultant: Tulia Andrea Gil Giraldo
Consultant’s telephone number: 444 6930 Ext. 143
Office: Avenida el Poblado
Manager: Fabian Andres Mejía Pulgarín
Consultant: Angela Maria Campos Giraldo
Consultant’s telephone number: 316 5690 Ext. 141
Office: Circunvalar Pereira
1. Minimum Income required:
2. Documents required:
– Enrollment Form.
– Photocopy of the citizenship I.D card enlarged at 150 %.
– Letter of employment or income certificate signed by a public accountant.
3. Minimum Amount:
From $1,000,000, up to 100% of the treatment (subject to payment capacity).
4. Time of study:
1 business day after the collection of the all the documentation
– The financing request form will be available in each of the headquarters, which must be completed by the patient for pre-approval.
– InSer sends this form to HelmBank by e-mail. Helmvita@grupohelm.com , or by fax.
– If the credit department pre-approves the loan, the bank will contact the patient to schedule an appointment at the bank offices.
– From this time, a business day will be counted to give an answer regarding the loan to both the patient and inSer.
– HelmBank disburses the money into inSer account a day after the approval.
6. Study commission:
$10,000 charged in the first installment, which will be transferred to Fenalco.
7. Endorsement commission:
It is 3.4 +VAT of the disbursed value, which will be charged only once in the first installment.
It is a line of establishments.
For low and medium complexity treatments the term is 36 months, and 48 months for those of high complexity.
Amount below $ 3MM: it only requires a copy of the citizenship identity card and to the vehicle registration – approval within 6 hours.
Amount greater than $ 3MM: you must certify income (letter of employment, certificate of income and withholding, assets, among others) – approval within 2 working days.
– The financing request form will be available in each headquarters, which must be completed by the patient for pre-approval.
– InSer sends this form to Servicrédito.
– If the credit department pre-approves the loan, the bank will contact the patient.
The money is disbursed to the patient’s account and he/she is responsible for paying to inSer